Our managed service approach
Professional integrity is a key quality in our management team, they are here to assist our clients with issues that can arise with a can do attitude. Our business model is structured to ensure our service hours will be delivered to our clients in any event, barring "acts of God". All our service operatives are performance managed. Our staff are highly trained ensuring we employ a motivated and positive workforce who deliver consistent exceptional service.
Our USP's And What They Mean To You.
- As a reputable business trading for over 30 years you can be assured of the highest level of health and safety and ethical trading.
- Value for money cleaning services tailored to your specific needs coupled with a flexible approach.
- Cleaning solutions based on our expertise in customer service and a consistent approach to a clean working environment.
- Unmatched reputation for quality, safety and reliability backed up by our accreditations; ISO, BCIS’c, Safe contractor and the AHCP
- Our highly experienced staff are vetted, trained, monitored and motivated.
- Our dynamic management presence ensures your total satisfaction with all work undertaken.
- Weekly Checks, Monthly iAudits ensure SLA’s are at the agreed level.
- Smart Task Software ensures health and safety in the work place as well as an added level of security for your business.
Some people know all about TUPE legislation whilst others have no idea. We at Key Support Services will guide you through the entire process, our business model of getting the right staff in the right place, with consistent performance management and highly trained employees ensures we deliver service contracts professionally and with exceptional service.
The purpose of TUPE is to protect employees if the business in which they are employed changes hands. Its effect is to move employees and any liabilities associated with them from the old employer to the new employer by operation of law.
TUPE is an acronym for the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations. TUPE law can be extremely complex but over the years there aren’t many situations we haven’t encountered.
We use SmartTask, an advanced and simple to use employee scheduling and mobile workforce management solution that enables companies to better plan and manage their workers, so they are at the right place, at the right time. SmartTask combines intelligent rostering, live monitoring and integrated proof of attendance across both static and mobile teams, making it the ideal tool to improve operational control, enhance customer satisfaction, and support duty of care to staff.