How it works
Key support Services has been providing daily cleaning services to public sector organisations for over 30 years. Through our vast experience we understand that public sector organisations are constantly being challenged to reduced costs in cleaning and hygiene, we know there are performance and environmental targets you must also meet.
Who we work with
When you are in the public eye, there is no room for failure when it comes to maintaining your excellent hygiene standards. Key support services have experience in cleaning; Leisure Centres, Schools, Libraries, Local Authority and Council Office Buildings.
Outsourcing facilities management, including cleaning services, continues to make commercial sense as long as your current service provider is able to save you both time and money. Key Support Services managed approach to our daily services guarantees your high standards and budget are always met.
We aim to:
- Identify cleaning requirements.
- Set out and implement cleaning specifications.
- Allocate resources and staff.
- Carry out weekly surveillance checks.
- Provide full risk assessments and method statements.
- Carry out monthly, percentage scored, quality audits.